Our Objectives : The principal object of the Bank is to promote the interests of all its members to attain their social and economic betterment through self-help and mutual assistance in accordance with the Co-operative Principles. The main objects of the Bank is to engage in any one or more of the forms of business as stated from time to time by the regulatory bodies .
The principal object of the Bank is to promote the interests of all its members to attain their social and economic betterment through self-help and mutual assistance in accordance with the Co-operative Principles. The main objects of the Bank is to engage in any one or more of the forms of business as stated from time to time by the regulatory bodies
The bank engages to carry out the following forms of business as per banks byelaw :
1) To finance cooperative societies registered or deemed to have been registered under the KCS act 1959,and being a Central Cooperative Bank in the District act as a balancing entity.
2) To under take activities for the promotion of economic welfare of the members registered or deemed to have been registered under the KCS Act
3) Subject to the rules framed by the board to engage in any of the following forms of business namely:
(i) Accepting deposits from members as well as the public, repayable on demand or otherwise and withdrawal by cheque, draft, pay order or otherwise.
(ii) Providing loan facilities to members, associate members and nominal members such as affiliated PACS, Other credit socities, Employees Socities ,Milk Producers Societies and individual customers ;
(iii) Raising borrowings from higher financing authorities such as NABARD ,APEX Bank to cater to the needs of the farmers.
(iv) During surplus funds judiciously investing to gain maximum returns.
(v) Providing safe deposit lockers to the customers .
(vi) Acquiring and holding and generally dealing with any property or any right, title or interest in any such property which may form the security or part of the security for any loans and advances or which may be connected with any such security;
(vii) The acquisition of land/buildings, construction, maintenance and alteration of any land/ building or works necessary or convenient for the purpose of the Bank;
(viii) Opening Branches, Extension Counters and ATM centers or to have arrangement of ATMs of other Banks etc. as per the norms of the Reserve Bank of India.
(ix) To act as Insurance Agent as per norms of RBI and IRDA;
(x) Any other form of business which the Central Bank of India or the State Governments may specify as a form of business in which it is lawful for a banking institution to engage;
(xi) Doing all such other things as are incidental and conducive to the promotion or advancement of the business of the Bank such as ;
To engage in Credit/Debit cards;
To do merchant banking business;
To enter into participation, consortium arrangement with bank/s or financial institutions with objects of making loans and advances;
4) To arrange cooperative conference for PACS & other members and to encourage cooperative movement and development.
5) To conduct inspection and suspension of member societies and guide then in accusation of their business.
6) Maintain a Library.
7) To create funds for the growth of cooperation education, Training for its members/Employees.
8) To arrange for study tours to the board members and member societies and to encourage cooperative structure and development.
9) To extend loans under various schemes framed by NABARD Apex Bank or any other type of loans where subsides are provided.
10) To undertake liquidation work of affiliated societies indebted to the bank on the conditions laid down by the Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
11) Bank may under take publishing/advertising/for enhancing the business activity like deposits/recovery of loans and to conduct meetings/conference /debates to promote to such causes.
12) To do such other work as would be conducive or incidental to the above objects and will generally promote the cause of cooperation.